Get Inactive Instagram Usernames
Here is why getting an inactive Instagram username can be a lifesaver. You have found the perfect name for your brand. Next, you got a domain for it. And finally, you even got the logo. Everything was going perfectly well until you realized that the name you’ve decided on is not available on Instagram. You look up your name, and it looks like someone has already registered it – and they are not even active on that account! So, what do you do? How do you get the Instagram username of an inactive account, so that you can make use of it?
The last thing you’d want to do is add an unnecessary suffix or prefix to your brand name. Or – worse, find another brand name all over again.
Well – this is where we come in. We can help you claim your desired name on Instagram in virtually no time.
Here is what is required to be able to claim an inactive username on Instagram –
- We can claim usernames that have been inactive for a minimum of 1.5 years. In other words, the username is registered by someone else, but they haven’t posted for 1.5 years or more.
- We can only claim usernames that are public profiles. In other words, if someone has registered a name, but the profile itself is private, then we cannot claim it. There may be exceptions to this—contact support for more info.
- We can only claim usernames that are of 6 or more characters in length and are non-generic. For example – we cannot claim @david or @police as these are generic and under 6 characters in length.
- Your current handle must be active, have several posts, a decent following, and a proper bio.
Here is the exact process for the username claim service for Instagram –
- The process for username claims is quite simple.
- You’ll need to provide us with your current username, desired username, and the email registered to the current profile. For example –
- Current Username – @sonorusmusic
- Desired Username – @sonorus
- Email attached to @sonorusmusic – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you send us those detail, we’ll make a quick application with our media partner at Facebook.
- Within a matter of a few days, we will edit your current username to your desired username. Please note – we do not require login details. And all your email, phone, and password will stay as-is. Likewise, all the posts, followers, and media will stay as-is.
- In short, all that will happen is that your current profile handle is edited to your desired handle.
Instagram Username Claims
- The desired username must be 6 characters or more in length
- The desired username must be inactive for 1.5 years or more
- Delivery in under 3 business days
Verified Username Change Service
- Get your verified profile renamed without losing the badge
- The desired name can be either inactive or unregistered
- Delivery in under 2 business days
Rare and Generic Claims
- Exclusive service for claims of 2,3,4 and 5 letter inactive usernames
- The desired username must be inactive for 3 years or more
- Delivery in under 14 business days
Starting at $10,000APPLY NOW
Do you require login details?
Never. We do not require your login details for any of our services. All we need is your current and desired username and the email address linked to your current account.
How does the payment work?
For existing partners, we do not require an upfront payment. For new clients, we require a full upfront payment. Our site supports secured payment via VISA and MasterCard.
Are there any risks?
No. Our service works by the legitimate application of claim requests to social media networks. We raise all our requests via professional mediums to respective social networks. This service is 100% risk-free.
Is it guaranteed?
Unfortunately, with these services, the final decision rests with the respective social network. In most cases, the requests are approved, but there can be cases wherein a request is denied. Consequently, a full refund is applicable in case a request is denied.
Is there any requirement for my current username?
Your current account should be active with at least 30 posts and a few thousand followers. If your profile meets these requirements, claim your username with us today! While follower count is not necessarily important for username claims, if you’re on the lookout for real and engaging followers, check out our Organic Instagram Growth service.
Will my login details change?
No. Once we change your current username to your desired username, your login details will remain as is. Your followers, posts, bio – all will remain the same. Most importantly, we do not need or edit your login details in any way.
Can you change the username of verified profiles?
Yes. We can help to change the usernames of verified handles for Instagram profiles whilst keeping the badge intact. In other words, we can rename your username without losing the blue badge.
What about usernames under 6 characters?
Getting usernames under 6 characters can be an extremely complicated task. In general, we do not undertake such requests. However, from time to time, we may be able to help realize these requests for clients with a strong budget.
What is your refund policy?
A full refund is applicable if we are unable to deliver the service. However, once the service is rendered and the claim is completed, no refunds are applicable.