Get Inactive Facebook Usernames
Got your eye on a handle on Facebook that you are unable to claim? Whether it’s an inactive handle or if it’s simply unavailable, we can claim it for you! At Fresh Engagements, we can obtain inactive and unavailable Facebook usernames for you in no time.
Get your desired handle for your Facebook page in under 5 working days. No login required. Zero risks. All done for you.
Here is what is required to be able to claim an inactive username on Facebook –
- We can claim usernames that have been inactive for a minimum of 1.5 years. In other words, the username is registered by someone else, but they haven’t posted for 1.5 years or more.
- Occasionally we may be able to claim usernames that are not available.
- We can only claim usernames that are of 6 or more characters in length and are non-generic. For example – we cannot claim @God or @Cats as these are generic and under 6 characters in length.
- Your current handle must be active, have several posts, a decent following, and a proper bio.
Here is the exact process for the username claim service for Facebook –
- The process for Facebook username claims is quite simple.
- You’ll need to provide us with your current page link or username, your desired username, and the email registered to the current page. For example –
- Current Username – @sonorusmusic
- Desired Username – @sonorus
- Email attached to @sonorusmusic – email@example.com
- Once you send us those details, we’ll make a quick application with our media partner at Facebook.
- Within a matter of a few days, we will edit your current username to your desired username. Please note – we do not require login details. And all your email, phone, and password will stay as-is. Likewise, all the posts, followers, and media will stay as-is.
- In short, all that will happen is that your current page handle will be edited to your desired handle.
Facebook Username Claims
- The desired username must be 6 characters or more in length
- The desired username must be inactive for 1.5 years or more
- Delivery in under 5 business days
Rare and Generic Claims
- Exclusive service for claims of 2,3,4 and 5 letter inactive usernames
- The desired username must be inactive for 3 years or more
- Delivery in under 14 business days
Starting at $10,000APPLY NOW
Do you require login details?
Never. We do not require your login details for any of our services. All we need is your current and desired username and the email address linked to your current account.
How does the payment work?
For existing partners, we do not require an upfront payment. For new clients, we require a full upfront payment. Our site supports secured payment via VISA and MasterCard.
Are there any risks?
No. Our service works by the legitimate application of claim requests to social media networks. We raise all our requests via professional mediums to respective social networks. This service is 100% risk-free.
Is it guaranteed?
Unfortunately with these services, the final decision rests with the respective social network. In most cases, the requests are approved but there can be cases wherein a request is denied. Consequently, a full refund is applicable in case a request is denied.
Is there any requirement for my current username?
Your current account should be active with at least 30 posts and a few thousand followers. If your profile meets these requirements, claim your username with us today!
Will my login details change?
No. Once we change your current username to your desired username, your login details will remain as is. Your followers, posts, bio – all will remain the same. Most importantly, we do not need or edit your login details in any way.
Can you change the username of verified profiles?
No, we cannot help with the change of verified profiles for Facebook pages. However, verified username renaming service is available for Instagram profiles. For further details check our Instagram Verified Username Change service page.
What about usernames under 6 characters?
Getting usernames under 6 characters can be an extremely complicated task. In general, we do not undertake such requests. However, from time to time, we may be able to help realize these requests for clients with a strong budget.
What is your refund policy?
A full refund is applicable if we are unable to deliver the service. However, once the service is rendered and the claim is completed, no refunds are applicable.