Here is why getting an inactive Instagram username can be a life saver. You have found the perfect name for your brand. Next, you got a domain for it. And finally, you even got the logo. Everything was going perfect until you realized that the name you’ve decided on is not available on Instagram. You look up your name, and it looks like someone has already registered it – and they are not even active on that account! It’s imperative that you have the name that you want on Instagram so that it matches perfectly with your domain name and other social handles.
The last thing you’d want to do is add unnecessary suffix or prefix to your brand name. Or – worse, find another brand name all over again.
Well – this is where we come in. We can help you claim your desired name on multiple social media networks. You can finally get ANY Inactive Instagram Username you like in no time.
- We can claim usernames that have been inactive for a minimum of 3 years. In other words, the username is registered by someone else, but, they haven’t posted for 3 years or more.
- We can only claim usernames that are public profiles. In other words, if someone has registered a name, but the profile itself is private, then we cannot claim it. There may be exceptions to this.
- We can only claim usernames that are of 6 or more characters in length and are non-generic. Meaning, the desired name cannot be a noun or a first name: example ‘police’ or ‘Joshua.’
- Your current handle must be active, have several posts, a decent following and a proper bio.
The process for username claims is simple and quick. The below-outlined process is the same for all social networks –
- The process for username claim is quite simple.
- You’ll need to provide us with your current username and your desired username.
- We’ll simply rename your current page handle to your desired handle.
- Example: Let’s say you have a page on Instagram named @sonorusmusic and you’d like to have @sonorus instead which is inactive but taken.
- We’ll simply make an application for this request and your existing profile’s name will be changed to @sonorus whilst all your posts and followers are intact and your login details remain the same.
Get a username in under five working days. Available for 5+ character handles only and for both personal and brand claims. It cannot be a first name or a noun. Get an Inactive TikTok Username today to match your brand today!
Get a username in under seven working days. Available for 5+ characters handles. It cannot be a first name or a noun. Available for both personal and brand claims. Get an Inactive Instagram Username today to match your brand today!
Get a username in under seven working days. Available for 5+ character handles only and for both personal and brand claims. Cannnot be a first name or a noun. Get an Inactive Twitter Username today to match your brand today!
Do you require login details?
No. We do not require your login details for any of our services. You simply need to let us know of your current handle and your desired handle and we’ll make it happen.
How does the payment work?
If you are an existing partner or an agency that is registered with us, there is no upfront payment required. For new relations, we require 50% upfront payment and 50% upon delivery.
Are there any risks?
No. Our service works by the legitimate application of claim requests to social media networks. The charges you pay are for our services and consultation, it’s not for the handle itself – its for the process.
Is it guaranteed?
No. With these services, the final decision is rests with the respective social network. In most cases, the request gets approved but there can be cases wherein a request is denied. A full refund is applicable in case a request is denied.
Is there any requirement for my current username?
Your current profile should have at least 30 posts and a few thousand followers and be active. And that’s about it. If all these requirements are filled, we can change your current handle to your desired handle in no time.
Will my login details change?
No. Once we change your current username to your desired username, your login details will remain as is. Your followers, posts, bio – all will remain the same. We do not need or edit your login details in any way.
Can you change the username of verified profiles?
Yes. We can help to change usernames of verified handles for Instagram and Facebook whilst keeping the badge intact. For more details on this, kindly contact our support.
What about usernames under 6 characters?
Getting usernames under 6 characters can be an extremely complicated task. While we usually do not undertake such requests, from time to time, we maybe able to help realize these requests.
What is your refund policy?
A full refund is applicable if we are unable to deliver the service. However, once the service is rendered and the claim completed, no refunds are applicable.
How do I get started?
Ready to claim your handle? Get an Inactive Instagram Username today to match your brand today! Please fill out all your details on our form that can be found here and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.